Once your experiment proposal is approved for deployment on the OrganiCity platform, you may log into your account on the Experimenter Portal and complete any of the following actions. It’s important to note that the experimenter portal is only accessible by approved experimenters as it provides access to some of the more restricted areas of the OrganiCity apis and tools.
- Create and modify experiments
- Define the data sources that your experiments will use
- Access the OrganiCity co-creation tools
- Access the OrganiCity APIs and tools documentation
- View experiment analytics
- Start/pause an experiment
- View other experiments’ information
Sign up for updates from Organicity
We'll keep you up to date on events in your city, opportunities to get involved, progress on our Open Calls and citizen experiments.